Help Prevent House Fires
Having the dryer vent cleaned once a year will significantly reduce the risk of a fire.
Lower Utility Bills
A clean dryer vent allows your entire system to run more efficiently & reducing your bills.Let us manage your safety program
Reduce Odors & Mold
Keep your clothes and sheets and towels smelling fresh and clean after ever wash!
Residential and Commercial Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning in Buffalo Grove
Every time you choose Just Dryer Vents to inspect or clean your dryer vent, you are hiring a locally owned and operated company. We use our proven 11 point inspection and cleaning process to ensure that your clothes dryer runs effectively, effeciently and safely.
11 Point Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
1. Complete an initial all points inspection
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall. White plastic isn’t code. We’ll install correct pipe.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint trap with brush and vacuum. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint trap or the dryer wouldn’t dry, like I said before.
4. Vacuum walls and floor and wash floor under dryer if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete dryer cleaning.
6. Run spinning brush or high-pressure reverse-blowing air thru pipe from roof or outside wall, into laundry room while vacuum is running in pipe to suck up loosened lint.
7. Reinstall proper vent piping correctly with quality stainless steel, worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
8. Wash outside of dryer, re-position and balance.
9. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
10. Make sure water hoses (for washer) are tight. Rubber washers shrink over time.
11. Make sure gas pipe (for dryer) is proper material (brass pipe isn’t code), and not leaking.
Call 1-847-986-8855 today
Dryer Vent Cleaning Buffalo Grove
Most people don’t give their dryer vents a second thought, but if you see how much dryer lint your lint catcher gets, imagine how much gets through! Just Dryer Vents can help clean out your vents and keep your home safe from fire, as well as save you time and money by allowing your dryer to run more efficiently.
Dryer Vents Buffalo Grove
Many people don’t know about their dryer vents or where they go inside their homes. Dryer vents take the hot air, which often contains lint and other particles, and takes it outside the home. Knowing what your dryer vent is made out of and where it is located are key. Dryer vents should be made out of metal. Plastic dryer vents became famous for their flexibility, but plastic dryer vents are a big fire hazard. Plastic dryer vents should be replaced with sheet metal vents as quickly as possible.
Dryer Vent Maintenance Buffalo Grove
Regular maintenance of your dryer vent is essential. Most people don’t realize it, but you should clean out your dryer vent twice a year. Cleaning your dryer vent not only helps to prevent dryer vent fires, but it also helps your dryer run more efficiently. A clear dryer vent allows the hot moist air to flow out easier. With the moisture exiting the dryer faster your clothes will be dried faster. Even a new dryer can be hindered by an old vent that is clogged. So call us, Just Dryer Vents, today and schedule your appointment to improve the safety and quality of your dryer vents.
“Just Dryer Vents offers excellent service! Very thorough, quick, and the price is reasonable! I recommend Ron and team for all your dryer vent cleaning and servicing needs!”
“Gave Just dryer vents a call when I needed someone to come out and do some vent cleaning in my dryer. They came out the next day and started cleaning it out. Once it got all cleaned out they tested it to make sure the dryer worked they were very professional. Would use their service again.”
“I was able to get my dryer vent cleaned the day after I called. Ron did a great job including pointing out some possible future problem areas. I would definitely recommend Ron’s service to others.”