Help Prevent House Fires
Having the dryer vent cleaned once a year will significantly reduce the risk of a fire.
Lower Utility Bills
A clean dryer vent allows your entire system to run more efficiently & reducing your bills.Let us manage your safety program
Reduce Odors & Mold
Keep your clothes and sheets and towels smelling fresh and clean after ever wash!
Residential and Commercial Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning in Des Plaines
Every time you choose Just Dryer Vents to inspect or clean your dryer vent, you are hiring a locally owned and operated company. We use our proven 11 point inspection and cleaning process to ensure that your clothes dryer runs effectively, effeciently and safely.
11 Point Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
1. Complete an initial all points inspection
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall. White plastic isn’t code. We’ll install correct pipe.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint trap with brush and vacuum. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint trap or the dryer wouldn’t dry, like I said before.
4. Vacuum walls and floor and wash floor under dryer if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete dryer cleaning.
6. Run spinning brush or high-pressure reverse-blowing air thru pipe from roof or outside wall, into laundry room while vacuum is running in pipe to suck up loosened lint.
7. Reinstall proper vent piping correctly with quality stainless steel, worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
8. Wash outside of dryer, re-position and balance.
9. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
10. Make sure water hoses (for washer) are tight. Rubber washers shrink over time.
11. Make sure gas pipe (for dryer) is proper material (brass pipe isn’t code), and not leaking.
Call 1-847-986-8855 today
Dryer Vent Cleaning Des Plaines
The signs that your dryer vent needs to be cleaned are bigger than you think. Longer drying times is the biggest indication that you need your dryer vent cleaned, and you should be emptying your lint trap every time to help keep your dryer vent cleaner longer. Buildup inside the dryer vent can lead to fires and claim over 50 lives a year. Don’t let your home be one of them. Call us, Just Dryer Vents, and get your vents cleaned and home safe. Bi-annual cleanings are more than enough to keep your home safe.
Dryer Vents Des Plaines
One sign that your dryer vents need to be cleaned will actually be more visible during the winter. With the heat and humidity that your dryer is putting out, the steam coming from your outside dryer vent should be very visible. If you have trouble seeing the steam coming from your dryer vent or don’t see any at all, you need your vents cleaned right away. Lint builds up along the inside wall and restricts airflow, reducing the efficiency of your dryer.
Dryer Vent Maintenance Des Plaines
Another problem with a clogged dryer vent is that the moisture that is being removed from your clothes will not exit your home, and thus it will increase the moisture inside your home. This can lead to mold and mildew growth. It can also lead to wooden floors and supports near the vent to rot and weaken. It would take years for this to become a problem, but it is one very costly one that can be avoided by simply getting letting Just Dryer Vents handle your dryer vent maintenance Des Plaines.
“Just Dryer Vents offers excellent service! Very thorough, quick, and the price is reasonable! I recommend Ron and team for all your dryer vent cleaning and servicing needs!”
“Gave Just dryer vents a call when I needed someone to come out and do some vent cleaning in my dryer. They came out the next day and started cleaning it out. Once it got all cleaned out they tested it to make sure the dryer worked they were very professional. Would use their service again.”
“I was able to get my dryer vent cleaned the day after I called. Ron did a great job including pointing out some possible future problem areas. I would definitely recommend Ron’s service to others.”