Help Prevent House Fires
Having the dryer vent cleaned once a year will significantly reduce the risk of a fire.
Lower Utility Bills
A clean dryer vent allows your entire system to run more efficiently & reducing your bills.Let us manage your safety program
Reduce Odors & Mold
Keep your clothes and sheets and towels smelling fresh and clean after ever wash!
Residential & Commercial Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning in Wheaton
Every time you choose Just Dryer Vents to inspect or clean your dryer vent, you are hiring a locally owned and operated company. We use our proven 11 point inspection and cleaning process to ensure that your clothes dryer runs effectively, effeciently and safely.
11 Point Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
1. Complete an initial all points inspection
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall. White plastic isn’t code. We’ll install correct pipe.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint trap with brush and vacuum. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint trap or the dryer wouldn’t dry, like I said before.
4. Vacuum walls and floor and wash floor under dryer if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete dryer cleaning.
6. Run spinning brush or high-pressure reverse-blowing air thru pipe from roof or outside wall, into laundry room while vacuum is running in pipe to suck up loosened lint.
7. Reinstall proper vent piping correctly with quality stainless steel, worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
8. Wash outside of dryer, re-position and balance.
9. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
10. Make sure water hoses (for washer) are tight. Rubber washers shrink over time.
11. Make sure gas pipe (for dryer) is proper material (brass pipe isn’t code), and not leaking.
Call 1-847-986-8855 today
Dryer Vent Wheaton
In home laundry has been a convenience for many years now. Since the invention of the washing machine and automatic dryer, laundry went from a week-long process to just a few hours. However with that change came a new danger, dryer vent fires. Most people don’t think much about their dryer vent, but it is the most important regular maintenance you can do. The type of material your dryer vent is made out of can also have an enormous impact on the safety of your home. Dryer vent cleaning is best left to the professionals, so an accidental break in the line does not occur, as most of the time dryer vents are hard to reach. Call Just Dryer Vents for your regular cleaning.
Dryer Vent Sweeping Wheaton
There are signs to look for to make sure your dryer vent is starting to become clogged. Clothes come out of the dryer still damp or burning hot to the touch. Drying takes significantly longer to complete for sensor dryers. The smell of the laundry fills the home when you run the dryer, or you smell something burning. These are warning signs that you have a significant danger in your home. Annual cleanings will keep you safe and help save you money as well.
Dryer Vents Cleaning Wheaton
The lint catcher for your dryer does a good job at keeping dryer lint out of your vent, but it can get clogged, or fine particles can get through. Because the dryer vent also carries out the moisture that was in your laundry, that moisture can cause those fine particulate matter and larger pieces that can get by your lint catcher to settle on the inside of your dryer vent. Over time these deposits restrict airflow and can heat up enough to ignite. Dryer Vent Fires account for a significant amount of house fires each year, and half of those are due to lint buildup in the dryer vent. Regular cleanings are the only way to be sure your dryer vents are not a threat. The best way to protect your dryer vent and your home is to call us, the professional vent cleaners at Just Dryer Vents. We have the tools and experience you need to keep you and your home safe. Call us today!
“Just Dryer Vents offers excellent service! Very thorough, quick, and the price is reasonable! I recommend Ron and team for all your dryer vent cleaning and servicing needs!”
“Gave Just dryer vents a call when I needed someone to come out and do some vent cleaning in my dryer. They came out the next day and started cleaning it out. Once it got all cleaned out they tested it to make sure the dryer worked they were very professional. Would use their service again.”
“I was able to get my dryer vent cleaned the day after I called. Ron did a great job including pointing out some possible future problem areas. I would definitely recommend Ron’s service to others.”