Help Prevent House Fires
Having the dryer vent cleaned once a year will significantly reduce the risk of a fire.
Lower Utility Bills
A clean dryer vent allows your entire system to run more efficiently & reducing your bills.Let us manage your safety program
Reduce Odors & Mold
Keep your clothes and sheets and towels smelling fresh and clean after ever wash!
Residential & Commercial Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning in Wood Dale
Every time you choose Just Dryer Vents to inspect or clean your dryer vent, you are hiring a locally owned and operated company. We use our proven 11 point inspection and cleaning process to ensure that your clothes dryer runs effectively, effeciently and safely.
11 Point Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
1. Complete an initial all points inspection
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall. White plastic isn’t code. We’ll install correct pipe.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint trap with brush and vacuum. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint trap or the dryer wouldn’t dry, like I said before.
4. Vacuum walls and floor and wash floor under dryer if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete dryer cleaning.
6. Run spinning brush or high-pressure reverse-blowing air thru pipe from roof or outside wall, into laundry room while vacuum is running in pipe to suck up loosened lint.
7. Reinstall proper vent piping correctly with quality stainless steel, worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
8. Wash outside of dryer, re-position and balance.
9. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
10. Make sure water hoses (for washer) are tight. Rubber washers shrink over time.
11. Make sure gas pipe (for dryer) is proper material (brass pipe isn’t code), and not leaking.
Call 1-847-986-8855 today
Dryer Vent Cleaning Wood Dale, Illinois
Wood Dale, Illinois stretches over 4.8 square miles. Over 13 thousand people are spread out among over 5,000 households in the city’s limits.
With over 5,000 dryers in the area there is a chance for a dryer vent fire sparking every year in the area. Dryer vent fires are caused by a block in the dryer vent air out take flow from your home. As lint and dust builds up, air can not escape from the pipe or from the home. This not only means an increase in chances for a devastating fire but also an increase in personal cost to you.
If you have noticed that it takes more than one round to clean your clothes in the dryer then you need to look in to dryer vent inspection. Clothes dryers are made to make sure your clothes dry in one cycle. Think about the added cost running your dryer over and over again, you are essentially doubling the cost it takes for electricity to run your dryer! If you see lint build up on the door, or on the walls of your dryer, chances are your dryer vent system is clogged.
“Just Dryer Vents offers excellent service! Very thorough, quick, and the price is reasonable! I recommend Ron and team for all your dryer vent cleaning and servicing needs!”
“Gave Just dryer vents a call when I needed someone to come out and do some vent cleaning in my dryer. They came out the next day and started cleaning it out. Once it got all cleaned out they tested it to make sure the dryer worked they were very professional. Would use their service again.”
“I was able to get my dryer vent cleaned the day after I called. Ron did a great job including pointing out some possible future problem areas. I would definitely recommend Ron’s service to others.”