Help Prevent House Fires
Having the dryer vent cleaned once a year will significantly reduce the risk of a fire.
Lower Utility Bills
A clean dryer vent allows your entire system to run more efficiently & reducing your bills.Let us manage your safety program
Reduce Odors & Mold
Keep your clothes and sheets and towels smelling fresh and clean after ever wash!
Residential Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning
Every time you choose Just Dryer Vents to inspect or clean your dryer vent, you are hiring a locally owned and operated company. We use our proven 11 point inspection and cleaning process to ensure that your clothes dryer runs effectively, effeciently and safely.
11 Point Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
1. Complete an initial all points inspection
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall. White plastic isn’t code. We’ll install correct pipe.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint trap with brush and vacuum. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint trap or the dryer wouldn’t dry, like I said before.
4. Vacuum walls and floor and wash floor under dryer if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete dryer cleaning.
6. Run spinning brush or high-pressure reverse-blowing air thru pipe from roof or outside wall, into laundry room while vacuum is running in pipe to suck up loosened lint.
7. Reinstall proper vent piping correctly with quality stainless steel, worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
8. Wash outside of dryer, re-position and balance.
9. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
10. Make sure water hoses (for washer) are tight. Rubber washers shrink over time.
11. Make sure gas pipe (for dryer) is proper material (brass pipe isn’t code), and not leaking.
Call 1-847-201-4963 today
We offer a full range of dryer vent cleaning services and repair services to the Western, Northwestern and Northern Suburbs
We provide a full range of services to meet or exceed the expectations of all our customers! Below is a list of all the services we can offer you:
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Repairs
- Save Energy
Contact Ron and his team at Just Dryer Vents if you are noticing that your dryer is running longer than it used to, if your clothes don’t feel dry after a drying cycle, you are noticing abnormal lint build up or mildew like smells on your clothes. All of these are common signs that you may need to have the dryer vent cleaned. A full load of clothes should not take more that 30 or 35 minutes to dry, this is especially true if you have a newer dryer or an energy efficient model. When your clothes dryer takes longer than that, you may benefit from a thorough vent pipe cleaning.
Some dryer vents in residential homes are relatively short and straight and can be cleaned easily by the homeowner, but others aren’t that easy, and may require the use of special tools and equipment. Modern dryer vent piping can be as long as 25 feet, some can even run through the attic and roof. At Just Dryer Vents we have tools specifically designed to clean even the toughest dryer vents. While dryer vents are routinely blocked with lint, animal nesting is also another frequent cause of dryer vent blockage and our equipment allows us to remove these blockages as well.
Other Reasons to Have Dryer Vent Systems Cleaned:
- Reduction of potential buildup of Carbon Monoxide (Gas dryer)
- Can help prevent overheating the Motor and Bearings
- Reduction of Moisture in Laundry Room
- Reduction of Mold and Mildew buildup
“Just Dryer Vents offers excellent service! Very thorough, quick, and the price is reasonable! I recommend Ron and team for all your dryer vent cleaning and servicing needs!”
“Gave Just dryer vents a call when I needed someone to come out and do some vent cleaning in my dryer. They came out the next day and started cleaning it out. Once it got all cleaned out they tested it to make sure the dryer worked they were very professional. Would use their service again.”
“I was able to get my dryer vent cleaned the day after I called. Ron did a great job including pointing out some possible future problem areas. I would definitely recommend Ron’s service to others.”