Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
For condos , townhouses ,
apartments , salons , & Pet Groomers.
call for FREE QUOTE 847-201-4963.
Serving Apartment Buildings, Condos, Townhouses, Salons & Pet Groomers
Multi-unit Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Our 10 Point Process ensures a thorough job!
Clean all clothes dryers from the lint screen through the bottom rear of dryer. This inside work is very important because 75% of the time, the pipe is squished or too long, and wrapped around itself, blocking air flow, or of non-code plastic material.
1. Inspect dryers for any problems, like not heating or damaged lint screen.
2. Clean out the pipe from dryer to wall if pipe meets code.
Replace if necessary with proper piping.
3. Clean out the lint within the dryer itself that gets beyond the lint screen, by sucking it out with our powerful vacuum and special tool that gets all the way down to fan motor. By design, 35% of the lint passes through the lint screen, or the clothes wouldn’t dry.
4. Vacuum out exhaust pipe, and louvres on rear of dryer. Wash floor if necessary.
5. Vacuum out dryer from rear while it is running to complete internal dryer cleaning.
6. Reinstall proper vent pipe if required with quality stainless steel worm gear clamps that hold pipe securely and don’t come off like spring clamps when dryer is moved to clean or retrieve items.
7. Wash outside of dryer if necessary, reposition and make sure it is balanced.
8. Test run dryer to make sure it is working properly.
9. Make sure gas line isn’t leaking, and gas line is of proper material.Plastic pipe isn’t code.
10. Tighten water lines on washer. Rubber washers shrink over time, and can leak.
Serving Condos, townhouses, salons and pet groomers.
We clean associations with hundreds of individual units, where vents exit the sides of the buildings or roofs. Often, we do all the outside vent cleaning with a reverse-blowing air compressor system, where no one needs to be home, and all the lint blows out to the outside, where we clean it up. Then we schedule the inside dryer and vent cleaning per the association’s schedule. Sometimes, if association makes cleaning mandatory for all units, their fire insurance company will give them a nice discount.